[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introducing myself

Anjelina anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 01:03:49 UTC 2010

Hi Yvonne:
Welcome to the group. I've learned so much from this group. The classes are
wonderful and the instructors are very patient. I'm glad to hear you've
joined the NFB and welcome again to the group.
Even if you missed the sign up for the beginner crochet class, I have
instructions a friend sent that helped me get started.