[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introducing myself

Yvonne Alaniz yalaniz1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 02:03:23 UTC 2010

Terrence,
    Cord Making?  That does sound interesting.  Is it like making rope in
the old days?  I have always found worked leather pretty also.  I have to
admitt that the name is pretty unusual and definetly a unique spelling.  I
thought people had trouble with my dogs name.  I couldn't imagine a wierd
spelling like that.  Thanks for the warm welcome.  All the crafts I listed I
would like to learn.  I am just getting started exploring them.

Yvonne