[Nfb-krafters-korner] New folks

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Sep 18 16:52:48 UTC 2010

I would like to say Hi to all the new folks that have recently joined us
and welcome.  We have a great group of talented crafters here and we love  to
learn new crafts.  Folks range from beginners to teachers, learners,
novice, professionals and everything between.  So if there is anything you  are
interested in doing, learning or teaching please let me know.

Please take time to introduce yourself if you have not done that as of yet
and let us know what type of crafts you enjoy doing or would like to  learn.

If you have any questions don't hesitate asking me or everyone.
Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)