[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Sep 18 17:17:29 UTC 2010

Hello,

I just thought I would post this a little early so everyone will have a
chance to make plans to come to Monday Night Chat!

This week we will be going on a "Bubble Gum Trip".  Our host will be
Henrietta and she will provide the bubble gum, but you need to pick out the
flavor.  You need to bring your imagination and come and join the  fun.  It
definitely  can be relaxingg.

It will be Monday Night, September  20th, chat will kick off at 8 P.M.
Eastern time, but our trip begins at 8:30 P.M.

The phone number is:

218 862 3242 Dawn's Den, hit 1 twice then enter 50

I am looking forward to the Bubble Gum Trip.  This is a first time  doing
it, invite your friends and see what happens!

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)