[Nfb-krafters-korner] Finding Different Types of Crochet Hooks.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sun Sep 19 21:01:20 UTC 2010

Even though I'm not a crocheter, I do have a few crochet hooks and even a set of Susan Bates Plastic hooks that I bought at www.Joanns.com some number of years back.  I've always liked them and find them comfortable in my hand (they don't cause joint or wrist pain).  I think the ones I have were called "Luxites."   I just took a look on the Joann's web site and the still have a large selection of hooks & knitting needles.  They have the usual assortment of metal, Clover comfort hooks, bamboo & plastic.  It seems that for another week there is a 25% off sale on these types of items.  Of course, knitpick has hooks as well and will always give free shipping for orders over $50, but I don't think they have the selection Joann's has.

Hope this helps.

Eileen