[Nfb-krafters-korner] Heads Up

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 07:21:30 UTC 2010

Laura has told us after the first of the year she will teach an afghan
crochet class.  She was concerned as it is not easy finding these special
crochet hooks to do this.  I just had to tell everyone that I have located  the
person once again that makes these crochet hooks.  He hand carves  them.  He
also makes the square wooden knitting needles and I need to order  some of
them, too.

What size crochet hook will we need for the afghan crochet class[Tonesion
crochet class?

He is also willing to make up the 12 inche triangle looms for us if you
want me to teach a class on that.  It will be after the first of the year  so
let me know.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)