[Nfb-krafters-korner] Various types of crochet hooks

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Sep 21 13:15:55 UTC 2010

Lauren:

The search feature on Joann's was a little strange.  I had first tried
typing in hooks and could not get anything.  I think after I clicked on the
link for "Yarns"  I was then able to access many products for both hooks &
needles.  They have a lot of Susan Bates as well as Clover which actually
sound interesting.  I think it was some of the clover hooks that were
described as having a metal head/hook, but bamboo shank for holding on to.

Eileen