[Nfb-krafters-korner] stick weaving for Theresa

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Tue Sep 21 16:55:30 UTC 2010

I also found that if I laid a larger number of sticks along the edge of a
table and let about half the stick extend off the table edge, then set a
phone book on top of them, it was real easy to get them started.  Once they
have at least one to two inches of weave on them, you can easily hold the
sticks in your hand.

Susan R.
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net