[Nfb-krafters-korner] Telephone conference classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Sep 21 19:50:09 UTC 2010

Just for everyone's information with the conference calling, I have noticed
 if I put my phone on speaker to listen to the class it comes out a lot
louder to  hear it.  I also want to tell those that might be concern about not
being  able to hear that you can go in and adjust the sound for each one
while you are  in the conference.  You can raise the sound up or down.  I
believe it  is * 2 and *3 to do that.  * 1 will mute yourself.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)