[Nfb-krafters-korner] tool for making cord type thingy

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 22 21:52:45 UTC 2010

OK going back to when I was a kid once again, we would take a wooden spool
that they use to put sewing thread on and put 4 nails in the top of it.  We
 used some type of a stick to pull the yarn up and over the nails.  It had
a  whole in the center that the finished work would feed down.

They have these things made out of plastic now and the small ones you can
find in Joann's Crafts or probably the craft stores.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)