[Nfb-krafters-korner] info on new crochet hooks

Deborah Barnes kg4akz at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 23 02:25:15 UTC 2010

There's info in this newsletter:

tulip/etimo_1_sm
Tulip's line of Etimo crochet hooks! Designed to fit perfectly in your hand, the elastomeric comfort grip allows you to crochet for hours. For a limited
time, these revolutionary hooks are on sale at
Buy.caron.com,
so click on over to take advantage of this great offer!

I'm trying to figure out how to send the link but with all the talk about crochet hooks, I thought maybe some of the folks who crochet might want to look at these.  I was nervous sending this because I don't want it to seem like an ad--just information about the hooks. <g<

The link didn't come through but it's at Carron.com.