[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: circular needles

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Sep 24 13:12:58 UTC 2010

You need to get Denise interchangeable  needles .  The set  is $49.99.
Read the website and they will tell you what you get.  The  size starts at 16
or 17 inch and goes up to I don't know what size, you will  have to read it.
They have I don't know what you call it, but you link the  cables together
to make them longer.  They do not come apart because they  are not screwed
together.  All of this is stated on the website.

The other needles that the people are talking about start with a 24 inche
cable.

_http://www.knitdenise.com/_ (http://www.knitdenise.com/)

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)