[Nfb-krafters-korner] Alpaca Farm and yarns

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Wed Apr 6 09:09:22 UTC 2011

Hello.

I just wanted to thank all of the members who tried to answer my question
about the knitting abreviation.  I lost your e-mails but I googled it and
found the abreviation.  I looked back at my pattern and I understand what's
going on, now.  I'm so glad.  I just wanted you to know what happened.  When
I find a craft store in my town of Carson or an adjacent town and money,
I'll consider doing it.  First, I want to say that I'm taking the advice on
making a small project so I can finish it.  I decided to make a baby bib for
my new nephew coming in the next two weeks.  So, wish me luck.
Oh, a prayer for my sister-in-law would be appreciated.
Regards,

Denise