[Nfb-krafters-korner] Nifty knitter help

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Apr 7 00:18:27 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have answer for following question. In using nifty knitter and
you miss or drop a stitch and you do not discover it until a few rows later,
is there any way to repair it, or can you take it off loom, unwrap to stitch
and restart from there, and how would I do that. In making scarf, I discover
I have a drop stitch and do not want to unwrap half a scarf because I cannot
get it back on loom. Are there anyone out there who can advise or know where
I can ask these questions to someone or website to answer.

Thanks,
Terry K