[Nfb-krafters-korner] What is nifty knitter

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Apr 7 01:07:24 UTC 2011

This is round or rectangle looms, you can get everywhere. Lots of info
online by typing in nk search, to me it is really easy, I can not knit, I
have tried, this makes it easy for me to knit, and easy to learn, but cannot
get info on how to repair my errors. I have made hats, scarfs, and baby
blankets very easy, and would like to learn more. It is very blind easy and
I like results, need to learn more. I advise you do a search, and when there
a class again, sign up.

Terry