[Nfb-krafters-korner] What is nifty knitter

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 01:32:31 UTC 2011

A Nifty Knitter is an awesome method of knitting using a loom instead of needles. There are a couple of different varieties. There is a round variety with pegs arranged around a large circle, a long narrow one with pegs running down either side, and I think there's one more that I'm blanking on. You wrap your yarn around the pegs in different patterns to form the stitches. I would recommend starting with the round loom to get thehangof   it.

Terrence

Twitter: www.twitter.com/LandrasPhaelan
Skype: LandrasPhaelan
Words with Friends ID: terrencevak