[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ: Crafts on the go

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Apr 8 02:23:29 UTC 2011

I need to plan on what to take to work on when traveling to Puerto Rico
tuesday,and while I am there, and on the way back home.  It will be
knitting - but have not yet figured out just what the project will be.  It
might be a good time to begin working on the Twisted Cowl out of the baby
alpaca and silk yarn I just got. Small project and easy to carry on the
trip. hmmmmm
When I leave I will be wearing my new knitted Stockinette Stitch Shrug that
I just finished recently. It is a free pattern through Lion Brand. I made it
from LODGE which is a JoAnn's store brand yarn. It is really pretty in
greens and blues. Perfect to wear instead of a jacket or coat and should be
great for traveling.
Lynda River Woman