[Nfb-krafters-korner] This Sunday Night Special Chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 17:01:00 UTC 2011

Just a reminder that we will be having a Special I Phone Chat April 10th at
 8:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time.  We will be including folks from
the writers division and if you would like to invite any of your friends
please  do pass on this information.

We have some experienced folks to answer questions regarding the I Phone
and I am excited that Dixie, Terrence and Theresa have offered to be part of
this.

Please send your questions directly to me [Blindhands at aol.com] by Saturday
evening April 9th.  The questions submitted to me prior to the Chat by
Saturday will be answered first.

This chat is for anyone thinking about getting an I Phone, wanting to know
how and what can be done on an
I Phone and tips and tricks for a blind person to use the I Phone.

The phone number is:

218 862 3242 Dawn's Den, hit 1 twice and then 50 and the # sign.