[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome to everyone

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 20:07:10 UTC 2011

Raquel

Our classes are held by telephone conference calling.  You call into a
classroom on your telephone or hook up through SKYPE [SKYPE is nothing I know
much about, but we do have experts involved here that can help you].  The
teacher and students are all on this classroom and the teacher talks you thru
 the process of doing the craft project.  Explaining what your hands are
suppose to be doing while you go thru it.  Our teachers are available on  the
list to answer questions in between the weekely classes   If you  need
extra one on one help our teachers usually will work with you to help you  out.

We encourage folks to sign up for a class and try it out.  Your first
class is a try it class without any obligations on your part.  After you  have
completed your try it class  we ask you to become a paid member of the
division which is $10 per year July to July.  Apaid member is entitled to  take
as many classes as they want within the year.  The only other cost for  a
class is the cost of your supplies and your long distance cost for the phone
call.  Each student also gets a class recording of each class they  attend.
This is a downloadable  MP3 file that you can download and  listen to at
your own convenience.  These files are not to be shared and  only go to the
people that have attended the class.

You get a lot for your membership fee.  You can make payment on our
website thru PayPal if you would like, too for the membership fee.

We usually run a special and I believe it will begin around April 15th that
 you can make payment between April 15 and July 1st and that will include
all  classes given between April  15, 2011 to July 1st 2012.  So watch for
that announcement on the list.

In a message dated 4/8/2011 3:41:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,