[Nfb-krafters-korner] introducing myself to the list

alena roberts alena.roberts2282 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 20:13:38 UTC 2011

Hello my name is Alena Roberts and I'm addicted to knitting. I live in Corvallis Oregon with my husband and guide dog Midge. I have been knitting for almost 6 years. For the last two years, I've been teaching beginning knitting through my parks and rec dept. All of my students have been sighted, so it's been fun finding best ways to work with them when I can't see what they're trying to show me. I would be interested in teaching a class through the crafter's corner sometime in the future. I'm happy to be a part of the list.

Alena