[Nfb-krafters-korner] introducing myself to the list

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 20:27:04 UTC 2011

I am glad to meet you and always looking for new teachers.

I last year had gotten a job teaching knitting at a Joann's Craft  store.
I had to give it up due to transportation issues.

I had taught various classes at Girl Scout Camp to the sighted children, so
 I can relate to what you are saying.

So glad to have you join us.

In a message dated 4/8/2011 4:15:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,