[Nfb-krafters-korner] introducing myself to the list

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 21:06:57 UTC 2011

Alena, welcome to the group, I'm Barb from Missouri, I'm in the process of
trying to learn on my own to knit with the KK loom. I just took a plastic
canvas class with this group and really enjoyed it, have also taken safety
pin beading class. I'm new to crafting and due to limited transportation
this group has been invaluable to my quest to learn some crafts. Last year I
made a couple of concrete stepping stones and a bowling ball gazing ball,
hoping to get some more made this summer.
Barb R.
Z6

'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine,
freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson