[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ: Crafts on the go

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sat Apr 9 20:07:59 UTC 2011

Though I just finished my first prayer shall, I usually work on small items. That gives me less chance for mistakes. lol

I like to use the wine bottle boxes that Joyce mentioned she got from Auwdrey one year. They are cute and easily carried and the ball of dish cloth cotton stays in there well with all the finishing tools I need. Also can keep a baggie with a bit of chocolate to make the trip sweeter. lol
Henrietta