[Nfb-krafters-korner] I Phone Chat Tonight

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 11 03:48:32 UTC 2011

The 3 i-devices have a lot of similarities.  They all have the iPod features
and many of the aps work on all 3 devices.  The iPhone is the only one that
is a phone, but you can make calls with the iPad and iTouch by using Skype.
The iPad and iTouch are very similar with the size of the screen being much
larger on the iPad.  The screen size can make a difference if you are
looking to use the magnification features and the size of the on-screen
keyboard in many situations.  Voice Over works the same on all 3 devices.

HTH,
Annette