[Nfb-krafters-korner] I Phone Chat Tonight

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 11 03:52:32 UTC 2011

Dixie,

I learned tonight that you can get a list of commands by pressing **.  When
listening to the commands I learned that you can execute a command that will
tell you how many participants are on the call, and you can get a list of
names of everyone on the call.

Tonight I tried muting myself with the *1 command, but I have no idea if I
was muted or not.

Annette