[Nfb-krafters-korner] the touch of yarn

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Apr 11 18:08:21 UTC 2011

Thanks a lot, Vicky, for the news.  I want the book, in braille, a lot, just did not have that much money.  I think I will buy it for myself for my burthday.

Terry P.
By the way, my divorce went smoothely, today.  My husband got there to late, so we had an uncontested divorce, just like we hoped for.