[Nfb-krafters-korner] pin question

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Apr 14 20:12:53 UTC 2011

Joyce and all,

I think I remember you commenting on a website that your wrote to about
making their patterns accessible for low vision and needed information. On
Family Crafts, Sherry Osborn, has a link to safety pin patterns, from a to
z, some of the patterns have a pattern, like Easter pins that tell you place
2 pink 4 white, etc. Not off them, like when you go to N and get Noah's ark
pattern, there is only a picture, that you need sight for to transfer to
accessible pattern. Did you email this site and they converted pattern for
you? I do not see any place on this sight to contact author, is this the
site your wrote to when we did the heart pins? If it is, please let me know
how you contacted them, please. There are so many patterns for pins on this
sight but only the newest ones are accessible, therefore, if anyone wants
Easter patterns there are quite a few there, from basket, bunnies and
chicks, to follow to use for other things other than pins.

Terry K