[Nfb-krafters-korner] pin question

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Apr 14 21:49:59 UTC 2011

Yes, I contacted Sherry Osborn,  and told her that I hoped she could  put
into words her patterns.  She starts off with the first 2 safety pins  in
words, but then you are on your own with the picture.  I went on her  blog and
you can get there from the website and I posted a note on the blog  besides
sending her an email and I had asked her if she could do the St. Patty's
Day ones and a few others.  She did do them and sent me a notice when it  was
done.  She has so many great ones and I wish everyone would go and make
contact with her and ask her to put into words more of her patterns.  I  found
if you ask her to do certain ones she responds better then if you just
generalize on the patterns.  I had a made contact last August and was  hoping
for Halloween and Christmas ones, but it did not happen.  So I asked  again
after the beginning of the year.  She needs to hear from other blind  people
that we really love her patterns and need words so we can enjoy doing and
sharing with family and friends.

I asked her to do the ballet slippers and she did that one, too.

I will leave another note for her and pick out some others to ask her to
put into words.

In a message dated 4/14/2011 4:14:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,