[Nfb-krafters-korner] PIN REPLY

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Apr 15 20:24:04 UTC 2011

Joyce,

Thanks for reply about Sherry Osborne, what patterns did you request to have
written pattern for? I did find ballet slippers and sacved that, do you
remember the others that were changed? It is a long process to check each
letter and easier if I knew which ones had already been changed. I looked
under some Christmas design, but to many to check thru all. If you blog her,
and will when I find the link, as I agree with you about the patterns, I
would like Noah's ark and Sponge Bob sponge pants. Hope you can assist.
Thanks.
Terry K