[Nfb-krafters-korner] PIN REPLY

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 22:47:23 UTC 2011

I asked for St. Patty's Day ones.

I had asked in the past like last summer for Halloween patterns, but she
did not do any of them  Easter is a bit late now So go with those 2 that  you
want and if there is any thing for summer like shell or beach ball or what
might interest you ask her for them.

I am going to ask her for Hallowween ones as she had a lot of good ones for
 that.

In a message dated 4/15/2011 4:25:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,