[Nfb-krafters-korner] pin question

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Tue Apr 19 06:14:48 UTC 2011

Hi Joyce and all,
Would it be possible to create a list of the accessible safety pin beading
patterns? Or will that involve a lot of work for someone? I am not sure
about the archiving of info from this list, but I will be happy to feature a
list of these patterns on my accessible arts and crafts site, or
alternatively, we can post the list once a month or give an e-mail address
where people can request it from?
I plan to write to Sherry to thank her for the work she has done so far for
us, so she knows it is appreciated.
Just some ideas to make the patterns more accessible to us all.
Lindy