[Nfb-krafters-korner] Membership dues "Special" and info Craft Show

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 19:17:15 UTC 2011

The NFB Krafters Division is holding their 2011 to 2012 membership
"Special" drive beginning April 21.  There is a link now up on the website
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)  to make  payment through
PayPal.  Our membership runs July 1 to July 1, but at this  time you can
jump in and make the $10 membership and receive all the benefits of  Krafters
Korner starting from the date you sign up until July 2012.

What benefits that this includes are sign up and take as many classes that
you want for free[you are responsible for any long distance phone calls
with  your long distance carrier].  Each class you attend you receive an MP3
downloadable file of the class, the support help from the teacher and members
of  the list.

Any one of you that are interested in submitting an application to be a
crafter at our annual Convention Kraft Show please contact me off list and I
will send you an application to be filled out with all the information
regarding  the craft show.  We have limited space available and will jury our
show so  we have a variety of hand crafts made by visually impaired/blind
craftersPlease  send me your requests for applications to: _Blindhands at aol.com_
(mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)

.  Our Convention Craft Show will be on Sunday, July 3rd afternoon  from 12
noon until 6 p.m.  No break down early.  We will have a great  Craft Show
this year in Orlando Florida.  Tables are available to paid  members only of
the NFB Krafters Division.