[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fwd: Severe Weather Impacting UPS Service

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 03:50:51 UTC 2011

Um, Louisville, KY, that's where I am. Told you we had a big mess to clean
up <smile>.

Cindy S.
PS Technically in Indiana but about 15 minutes from UPS hub and we were hit
harder than they were. Actually took the three kitties to the basement.
Tornados missed us but hit a few miles away.

OQS2&b=0&j=OTk1OTc3MTYS1&mt=1&rt=0) .

The UPS Service Guarantee  does not apply when transportation networks are
disrupted due to  conditions beyond our control. Please refer to the Service

Update on  ups.com for the latest information.
Thank you for the  business you entrust to UPS.

For information on UPS's privacy practices refer to the  _UPS Privacy
Policy_
(http://links4.upsemail.com/ctt?kn=4&m=36530906&r=NzcxMjQ2NDk0OQS2&b=0&j=OTk
1OTc3MTYS1&mt=1&rt=0) . Please do not reply to this  e-mail.