[Nfb-krafters-korner] [Bulk] Re: weight loss and Talismans

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Wed Aug 24 01:02:37 UTC 2011

Wow, Linda River Woman, you're very busy.  I didn't know you were a
vegetarian but I'm vegan so it's similar.  I love everything you said about
exercising.  I'm the same way.  It takes me a lot of work just to put my
shoes on and do it.  Even just to keep up on my mobility work and take a
walk is difficult sometimes.  My husband is great, too.  Since he's a
mobility instructor (maybe I've told you that before), he really helps to
keep me moving.  I don't think I could have walked all over the hotel at the
last National Convention were it not for his help and the helprof the
instructors at the Louisiana Center for the Blind.  You've really inspired
me to work harder on my weight loss.  You're right, most people don't know
that vegetarians or vegans can have weight loss problems.  It has a lot more
to do with other things than just eating, as I'm sure you've discovered.
Keep up the good work.  Please let us on the list know about your progress.
Do you have more weight to lose or have you met your goal?

Regards,

Denise