[Nfb-krafters-korner] [Bulk] Re: weight loss and Talismans

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Aug 24 12:41:07 UTC 2011

OH, I am just beginning AGAIN!!!  I had taken off 35 pounds on Body for Life
program, went from size 14 to size 6 in one year. I felt so wonderful - that
was 9 years ago. . I kept it off because I kept on the program faithfully. I
was working fullttime so I got a ton of exercise beyond the morning workout
at the gym. I would do the stairs in Old Main often throughout the day in
between classes and even while students were working on their art - I would
run up and down them till I was breathless. So I stayed very fit.  Then,
four years ago I lost my sight - and for a while my world stopped. I have
put on 30 pounds and had three surgeries the following year after sight
loss - so there I am, almost back where I started but now 10 years older. It
is much harder for me to get up and get going in the mornings and I am only
getting to the gym about 3-4 days a week.
I started using SENSA two weeks ago, today. I have lost 2 pounds - but I
have set my goals to lose 2-3 pounds a month for a year, using SENSA and
exercising, and eating less food, smaller portions (that is what SENSA does,
helps to make me feel fuller - you sprinkle it on top of every bite of food
you eat.)

Well, 2 pounds would be 8 sticks of butter - so I am very happy with my
first two weeks loss on SENSA. I think it is a very SENSAble program, and I
will be able to do it.

Yes, people express disbelief when they learn that vegetarians can be
overweight. In fact, almost evry one I know who is veg is overweight - I can
only imagine how much MORE overweight I would be if I ate animals and the
fats and toxins that are in them. Yikes!!!

Lynda River Woman