[Nfb-krafters-korner] 4ft. loom web address

Linda Anderson silkylin at juno.com
Wed Aug 24 03:09:26 UTC 2011

I purchased my loom from cindwoodcrafts.com. After I checked out the web
site, I called to ask if the looms were like the knifty knitter. I wanted to
make sure the pegs had the same type of groove on the peg. The person I
talked to was very helpful. I told her I was blind and was interested in the
3 ft. long loom. She then told me that she had made several 4 ft. long looms
some time back for another visually impaired person She had a few left and
said she would sell me one for the same price as the 3 ft.  loom. This was
about six months ago. If anyone is interested you could call and see if she
has any of the 4 ft. ones left. The web site has a lot of other looms. It
would be of interest to anyone who is interested in knitting on the loom.
Linda.