[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cutting Fabric Question

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Dec 10 21:59:09 UTC 2011

I will do the folding and cutting in 1/2 - I don't want to buy any quilting
equipment as I would most likely never use it again as I do not want to
quilt.  At least not for now - you never know what I might decide to do in
the furture though - but  making pottery, knitting  and beadwork is plenty
to keep me very busy.
Here goes!