[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bernat Handicrafter Cotton Ultrasoft Yarn - Solids : Shop | Joann.com

Ohio Gardener flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 22:47:26 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I went and checked out the yarn that Linda mentioned. There was no black,
which we need for the upcoming dishcloth, but here is what I did find.
However there is black in the yarn that Joyce has suggested.

Bernat Handicrafter Cotton Yarn is a natural, soft absorbant cotton. Ideal
for kitchen accessories, baby bibs and home decor. Strong pattern support
with
a pattern on every label.

list of 4 items
• Manufacturer: Bernat
• 100% cotton
• Solids: 1-3/4 ounces (50 grams) 80 yards
• Machine Wash & Dry
list end

White 9848599
Pale Yellow 9848524
Banana Yellow 9848383

Lily Sugar'n Cream-Black 2183978 2183978

http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/productdetail.jsp?CATID=cat500005&PRODID=
prd60119

Ohiogardener