[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bernat Cotton yarn

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Dec 19 10:38:46 UTC 2011

Hi Denise,
I would say to give the Cotlin a try and see how you like it. I usually try
to use the yarn the pattern calls for initially.
I just finished knitting the (Red Heart pattern)  Matinee Swing Jacket I was
doing for a friend and I made a scarf to match it. My friend commissioned me
to do it for a gift to a friend of hers. Right now, it is in the bath tub in
towels. I am blocking it today. I do the wet method. I soaked it last night,
and it has been wrapped up three times to get excess water out of it. Now,
after sitting in a towel overnight, it will be laid out to begin the
blocking process. I have made more of these jackets than I can count. This
pattern is really a good one.

Lynda River Woman