[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fabric Scrap Wreath is FINISHED

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 17 22:36:34 UTC 2011

Lynda,

What are your "new Wellies"?

Annette

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of River Woman
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 1:25 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Fabric Scrap Wreath is FINISHED

HOORAY - I am so happy. My fabric scrap wreath is now finished and hanging
in the dining room window. I wll attach photos for those who can use Zoom
Text to see it.  It was done in FIVE different fabrics, all with a
yellow-orange range of colors. I bought 5 pieces, and they were 1/2 yard
each.

When I do another one, I think I can use only 2 yards of fabric and cut the
strips 2 1/2 x 6 inches each.  I have some fabric left over, so I know that
2 yards would have been enough. And, I like the ones that were cut to 6
inches much better as they were not so difficult to tie and they make the
wreath a little fluffier.

But, I really like this wreath a LOT. Let me know how YOURS turns out if you
do ont.

And, it is now snowing here north of Pittsburgh, PA - hooray, I have been
waiting a long time for SNOW to begin. I love it. Was out with the dogs and
using my new WELLIES for the first time, too.  :)

Lynda River Woman
Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117