[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: congrats

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 19:04:42 UTC 2011

Yes, Henry has a new email.  It was on this email.

In a message dated 12/21/2011 1:56:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Terry.Powers at nih.gov writes:

Henry;
Did you change your e-mail?
How in the world did  you come up with this?  Does it have some meaning, so
I can remember  it?
Discovered it while cleaning out my sent items.

Terry P.