[Nfb-krafters-korner] Blind Mice website

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 19:56:53 UTC 2011

You do not have to fill out anything to get access on 3 blind mice
website.  All they want is an email and password, but you do not need to  even do
that.

I do think you need to do that to get to view the movie selection, but not
sure.

In a message dated 12/21/2011 2:52:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,