[Nfb-krafters-korner] A vision carol

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Thu Dec 22 02:45:32 UTC 2011

It is perfect for our day. Our Son Gary needed a job. So I talked to our church and they were willing to hire him for four hours a week. I talked to his rehab person and she made the arrangements.

You know, I do the leg work, she gets the credit. But I don't care as long as Gary has a job.

We were at a meeting with them today. The whole building was buzzing about our family actually getting out and looking for a job.

I will send this on to them tomorrow.
Henrietta