[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wet blocking question

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Wed Dec 28 03:59:13 UTC 2011

Sarah,

Thanks.  Well, I was using large needles and the holes are where I did knit
stitches on a purl row at the end of the row.  I think it worked out because
the people I gave it to really liked it.  I wasn't satisfied but, it was the
first one and I was giving it as a gift.  Maybe you have some ideas on how
not to be so perfectionistic about my work.  Anyway, thanks again for the
info.

Regards,

Denise