[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wet blocking question

Sarah Sykes sarahmsykes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 04:20:31 UTC 2011

Denise,

I'm glad the blanket turned out well. Congratulations on your first baby
blanket!

I'm smiling right now because , if you want someone to give you tips on
being less of a perfectionist, I'm SO not your girl. I've got perfectionism
down to an art form.

Good luck with all your crafty pursuits!

Sarah M Sykes

>>> nfbnet.org/sarahmsykes%****40gmail.com<http://nfbnet.org/**