[Nfb-krafters-korner] My first big kk chalange

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Dec 30 14:57:05 UTC 2011

Henry taught me how to make the eyelets on the kk loom, last night and I am making my first large eye glass case for the husband of a friend of mine.  This will mean making an eye chord and also trying the bind off where you actually sew the item closed.
He uses large eye glasses and she asked me to knit him an eye glass case.
It is black and will have a red eye chord.  Let you all know how it comes out.  I have already done maybe about 2/3 of it.  I love this thick and quick for the loom!
Henry is a great, one on one, teacher!
Terry P.

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk