[Nfb-krafters-korner] My first big kk chalange

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 15:05:32 UTC 2011

That's great Terry, do be sure and let us know how it comes out. I would be
curious to find out if the glasses would "catch" on the yarn or not.
I am currently working on a figure 8 wrap scarf on the small long loom, new
loom, new technique.
I have a skein of the thick and quick, but have not decided what to make
with it yet.
Barb R.
Z6

'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine,
freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson