[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hot Air Balloon Class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 23:26:32 UTC 2011

Please take note:

If you have already signed up for the hot Air Balloon Class we are
scheduling 2 classes.  Both of these classes will be scheduled on the same  dates,
Tuesday beginning Feb. 8th and going 4 Tuesdays in a row, but we will  have
two different times for this class.  The original time at 8 p.m. and  the
second time beginning at 10 p.m.

If you already signed up for the Hot Air Balloon class and want to be in
the 8 p.m. class you need not do anything.  If you want to be part of the  10
p.m. class please go and sign up and be sure to select the box for the 10
p.m. class time.

There is time for you to order the hot air balloon kit and hopefully to get
 it in time if you order it in the next 2 days, but hurry so you will have
it in  time for the class.