[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hot Air Balloon Class

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 23:46:46 UTC 2011

Joyce and Theresa,	I've just realized I have a conflict from which I cannot escape on the 8th—I'm giving a presentation for work that day that goes until 11 eastern. I still want to learn this one though, so hopefully I can take it at least some point. <frowning face.> Darn work commitment!

Twitter: www.twitter.com/LandrasPhaelan
Skype: LandrasPhaelan
Words with Friends ID: terrencevak