[Nfb-krafters-korner] re ball winder

Deborah Barnes kg4akz at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 3 21:11:33 UTC 2011

Oh, Cindy S.  That's awful!!!!!  <g<  Poor kitty!!!  That's one of the things I used to worry about when I'd get or have a kitten.  But they're so adorable!!!!! Now comeon:  just think, you want to hug that little kitty and hear her purr and what's a kitty beside a ball of yarn? <g<  Yep, precisely why I don't have a dog or cat.  I can just see meif one got ahold of a project. <g<  But the kitten is cute, I bet.  And have you ever noticed that they seem to know when they've done something that makes you not real happy???  Even if you don't say or do anything? <g<

Deb B.